Wednesday 20 November 2013

So basically guys I have been so stressed that I haven't even been able to proper blog, I have had so much work to do TBH if I was as big as a sumo wrestler guys trust me now I am as slim as one who's suffering from bulimic ( one who vomits after a meal ). Well I can't just wait to go back to Nigeria and more over man the weather in this country really takes a piss it's not even funny I can't deal. 

I want to go back to warm weather and mummies food and most of all I want to see my dad and my baby bro. Dorset the fact that I put baby bro don't mind me his 16 but I like saying baby bro because I just appreciate the fact that his young and I'm older lol. 

Okay guys bye naw before I bore u with the boring stories that excite my DRY life. 
                      DEUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment