Wednesday 27 November 2013

Bitter sweet feeling

Hey guys
I'm blogging to you all from my home country Nigeria, Africa I'm sosososo happy to be back home to family what an exciting experience like they say; there's no place like home and truly in the real sense of it all there isn't any place like home. 
Nigeria ahwu! Well I came thinking that all was truly well not know that my Aunty just died and had been buried it's really painful to loose a friend, sister, mother and an Aunty who u were very close too.

May her soul rest in peace. To be honest I cried like I have never done in my life I could just imagine what her sisters are feeling deep down inside( my mum & my other aunties ) well I would end by saying nobody knows tomorrow, and this one is to you Aunty I love you so so much and your name and memories of you are tattooed in my heart. 
Bye for naw guys love all
                                                         DEUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment