Tuesday 10 December 2013

Letter to my Present.

Hi guys,
having read naija husbands LETTER TO MY EX I was inspired to write a letter as well, but then I laid on my bed thinking and a tear drop ran down my eyes and I'm like I would like to write a letter to my present and not my ex........ so here it goes:

To Him my Apple pie,

                             To my present the man i hope and pray to be the one .
                               I write this letter today the 8th of December. 
Hey babe hope your okay? hope you have eaten ? I write this letter with no intention of you replying but for you to see someday. 
 Deep down my heart i hope your going to be the one, because you say you love me but you don't act like it, you say I complete you but you don't act like I actually complete you, you say I bring out the best in you, yet you don't appreciate me in the way and manner I expect you too. 

The other day you said I should act posh and in my head I'm like I thought you said you love me the way I am, wait chill when you said that what did you mean?, body wise or character wise or attitude wise ?

Yea I know I hardly come out of my house and you know that; but it doesn't still give you the right to do things behind me. Yea I know I'm not sure your cheating on me but if you are, couldn't you have at least waited till I went back to the UK before you continued because this might sound funny but like when i'm in Nigeria I feel it when you do things with other girls.

Well i am a woman and women they say have instincts even though I'm not totally sure but today rely on them, I'm not saying you cheat on me oooooo! I'm only just warning you and trying to pass a message across that even if you are not when u decide to start I will know and if i should catch you men Nigerian vernacular: I go bust bottle for una two head.

 Remember nothing under the sun is completely hidden.

I'm a very realistic person and when I take certain decision I stand firmly by them not minding who it its going to affect and the damage my rash decisions might cause.

I'm like a moving train I stop and I move on as easy as that.

Funny enough I'm scared of thinking  about this whole thing because it going to put me in a bad place and make me take decisions I wouldn't  want to rethink.
          
          I plead with you, please prevent me from over thinking don't make me feel like an outsider in this relationship, show me you love me like I know you do express it. Even though you aren't good with emotions at least try to a bit, your actions could go a long way you know.
   
                                  After all, they say actions speak louder than words.
                                                                                                   Yours sincerely 

                                                                                                  Ijeoma Nwankwo

No comments:

Post a Comment