Thursday 5 December 2013

hey everybody,
i'm pretty sure u all missed me badly right?
 well yea i think i already know u lots answers. Before i start ranting bout my problems i would first of all start by saying R.I.P  Madiba God bless you, you came you saw, you conquered and also made a big impact in the whole world but most especially in the lives of we black people.

yes now its onto the main issue of the day. TBH guys theirs no main issue i'm only putting this part to making me feel like i'm blogging about something really important meanwhile i'm about to rant Lmao.
 before i start the rant of the day, i would like to apologise to Roger for not blogging as soon as i touch down Nigeria .  Okay trust me jags is really pissing me OFF i dunno buh like men what we have is really deep and i don't want to ruin anything well i don't want to nag about it because i don't want to be called a Nag! well guys that all from me TTYL.
                                        BYE  guys
                                                            DEUCES !

No comments:

Post a Comment