Friday 25 October 2013

Akwardness/ TGIF

Akwardness, is when you are in the same room with someone who had offended you but you aren't even upset about it but he still feels bad Lmao! hahahhahahahahahah, dont i just love being me? unpredictable, wierd, crazy and what more can u add to that list.
Lol, i think you know yourself and if you reading my blog right now this blog is just tot let you know that we are cool brof and i aint got shit on you.

Well to the main deal of the day which is how awesome i am yea your right i know and im sure many of you reading my blog this weekend are expecting me to blog about my were abouts this friday. okay you all know that im not a boring person when it comes to my fridays. Today im heading out with my home boy kevin HOLA! brof 'wah gwan?' well we are going to the OTM to see whats up with it and then maybe just maybe we might just head into town to check out whats up with the whale its also a bar club kinda thing. Don't worry guys thats all from me today trust me i won't get drunk so i can be able to remember my night and give you all feed backs.
                                                                    Bye guys
                                                                   DEUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment