Tuesday 22 October 2013

COURAGE

                                           I am brave, i am strong, i'm not weak cause i think positively.
if courage had a picture, im pretty sure many would be able to draw it. hold on let me go on google and look for an image that best suits courage. okay i found something but its a right up about courage.
okay let me explain to you why i selected this image amongst all that i found on google. i selected this image because, its an advice and not just a write up and if you apply this in our day to day lives we would progress despite our fear. 
okay, speaking of courage, when i searched courage on google do you know what popped up courage the cowardly dog, mean that dog sure knows how to embarrass the name courage, i mean who bears the name courage and doesn't leave up to the name. i swear when i get married my kids aren't watching that cartoon.
okay darlings thats all from me now. 
Bye.
DEUCES !

No comments:

Post a Comment