Thursday 24 October 2013

Testimony

        Thank you Jesus, have you ever felt that theres no hope but yet God sends someone to give you           hope? okay yes trust he really does that.
Early this morning i received an upgrade for my laptop so i upgraded it and i went to bed only to wake up this morning to feel in my I.D and it seemed so impossible to do because, my user password was incorrect. i have major panic attacks so i quickly went to the apple shop but to no avail their wasn't any technician to look at my laptop. i also went to curry's P.C world they said to me they couldn't do anything about so i grabbed a cab and quickly rushed home.
i went to the I.T department and unfortunately they were closed. To me it was like the devil was just looking for away to test my anger and spoil my day. 

But i know God wouldn't let the devil ruin my day so i stepped into the kitchen i saw Priscilla my sister from another motherland (Ghana) and then all of a sudden i started talking, telling her what the issue was. she just looked at my laptop and touched something i have no idea what she touched but all i know is my laptop restarted and is properly working and hours ago i had been trying to restart and it wasn't complying. but this is what God did for me through her. 
Well thats my testimony 
one advice always have faith and things would work according to how you want them to work
Thats all from me guys 
Bye
DEUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment