Saturday 12 October 2013

When it stops being about you

Revenge is one of those TV shows that I have fallen in love with. I was reluctant about watching it at first because I am not really a fan of TV shows but my friend convinced me to watch it. I absolutely love it now.

So basically, the story is about a woman called Amanda Clarke who goes under the alias Emily Thorne in order to get exert revenge on those that put her father in prison and eventually killed him.

Her father begged her to try and forgive her enemies but she decided to do exact opposite.

She looks pretty doesn't she? Pretty but devilish. I understand her reason for wanting to revenge her father's death. I mean, those people are terrible people. However, what upsets me so much is the fact that she is roping those that she really cares about into the whole situation. She is creating so much chaos and she doesn't even seem to care. Every plan of hers seems to go the right way but it ends up hurting someone close to her. Watching this show makes me realise the importance of forgiveness.

Sometimes, forgiveness is just the way to go. Just forgive and move on with your life. However, we wouldn't have a show if she was a forgiving person now would we? This show is a show that I would recommend to anyone to watch.

DEUCES!




No comments:

Post a Comment