Friday 11 October 2013

Hi everyone,
I would start by saying 
TGIF and happy weekend all.

I usually don't have anything to say but today, I finally have something to talk about. I am going to be blogging about my top 2 artists. 

My first artist is a very special person. A Bee was named after her because
 -The Scaptia (Plinthina) beyonceae,-whenever she wears a golden dress she looks just like it from behind. She is American and  she's a good artist. Most of all she's beautiful and it's no other person than Beyoncé Knowles





Then my second favourite is none other than the lovely Robin Thicke. He is soooo amazing. His summer song, Blurred lines flew to the top of the charts and if you haven't heard it, I don't know what world you're living in.

So guys that's all from me today. Hope you enjoyed it and hope you see what I see in these two artistes and why i say they are my best.


Bye guys 
DEUCES!


No comments:

Post a Comment