Wednesday 23 October 2013

Failure

To people failure isn't a sin, yea i do have the same preference about that but the thing is that, i have that preference only when i don't fail i swear. okay today i got my feed back on my reporting assignment of last week and it was bad. like to me it felt like the whole world had come crumbling on my head. i was down, very depressed, angry at myself because i had a good opportunity of showing my desk editor my work :( . im still pretty upset though but what can i do?
the only solution to this feeling is that i have to seat up and put more effort in and hope for the best i swear. because one more failure from me i swear i might just kill my self.
Now i know why people want to just kill or why people hate themselves when they fail.
i most hola at my babe, my home girl Dupe for her fantastic job on her blog and also to Kevin and Tyler too they all did it together and had fantastic results, hope u guys have room 
for one more person.
okay, guys one advice to you all, in anything you are doing please put in all your efforts and try as much as possible to consult others who have experience in that field so you don't just end up feeling the way i am feeling now.
thats all from me guys. 
and yea Zeus sends his love to you all let me show you a picture of him but this one he was just about to pick me up from the ground at the beach so i quickly took it. Boy doesn't he look good?
yea right thats my baby right their in a "black girls voice: he fly i know yea he is ".
okay this is the final good bye 
DEUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment