Monday 7 October 2013

Hi everybody,
 so im new to this whole blogging thing.......my teacher asked me to set up a blog spot and the first that goes through my mind is 'HUH.......I DONT WRITE ! HOW? WHY ME ?' and then Dolly, my colleague and friend said to me ' you have to come out of your comfort zone'  and i actually thought about it and said to myself the earlier i start learning how to do things outside my comfort zone the better for me. so here i am actually blogging i'm having a good feeling that at the end i might just love this whole blogging thing .... well i hope i do at the end because, i'm a journalist, i'm meant to love doing things like this. Buh im guessing when u take up courses like media, journalism and communication you cover all aspect of it including writing LOL! 
 that all for now will talk to u all later bye DEUCES !

No comments:

Post a Comment