Wednesday 9 October 2013

My thoughts

Yea its me again...... hi everybody 
i really feel awkward doing this blog thing but at the same time, I'm enjoying the whole idea that i get to write about anything of my choice and  i chose keeping it real like my day to day life. okay i would start this way .......... if their was gossip girl in reality i swear it would have been 'spotted ijeoma at 7:47 am this morning coming out of..........and going back to........ but hey i mean this is reality not some fiction story that movie directors and producers bring to life. i swear i don't know why I'm blogging about this maybe its really because I've got nothing to write about and yea before i forget their a party at the hall tonight celebrating Nigeria's independence though its past but, this week is dedicated to Nigerian and all black people all over the world. it gladdens my heart that they actually dedicated the whole week to blacks and Nigerians a UK based nigerian artist is coming yeye I'm dancing :) so happy hope its gonna be fun just like every other night. i know this post is a bit messy but like hey give me a bit of credit I'm still new in this blogging business.
 happy weekend everyone hope you all have as much fun as i do 
DEUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment