Monday 21 October 2013

Opinion

I think i really do prefer blogging from my phone than blogging via my laptop, because its more like if i blog via my laptop its as though much is expected of me and i have this big task to accomplish ahead of me. But when i blog with my phone its easier for me to actually blog it feel as though i'm chatting to one of my friends.

okay yea just to let you all know the brown hair lady is me while, the black hair lady is dolly. i dunno buh i just feel the need to be the blonde on the side cause i love bright colours and dolly love bright dolly colours. 

Basically, our conversation is about our studies lol.......... who am i deceiving? not even my studies or a discussing about my studies could keep me this attracted to my phone. okay, the reality is that we are discussing about this HOT guy that she met the other day Lmao!. 
Ooooooyea before i forget meet my boyfriend Zeus, i know his a hotty right ? In a black girls voice: yea right thats my boothang right their ;) :p. Not to worry would send all of your love to him when next i see him.
well okay guys thats all from me today.
Bye.
DEUCES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment