Saturday 19 October 2013

Who wakes up ?

Hi all,
 okay so the real question is who wakes up early after being so wasted for the previous night ? Well you all are looking at me here i do it a lot............ yea its kinda surprising that I'm posting this early right? because my posts come in late at night, well i woke up early and felt i should clear up the part of my daily duty.

okay i said i was going to give you all feeds about my night well its so sad because half of the crazy things that i did and wanted to share with you all i cant remember. At the Caribbean society party i just had coke and yes Caribbean songs  are nice and i felt blessed being in attendance, the party finished at 2:00am this morning then i got invited by Vanessa to her house party that was thrown at hair street ( if you stay at hair street hola ) the party was mad when i say mad I mean crazy

 That really didn't happen this picture is from the internet lol!, we also had too much to drink. i'm kind of surprised that i'm not hung over thank God............i suppose thats a good thing, plus i thank God also that their isn't any picture evidence of the party. I also hope no one remembers me. the party ended at ooooooo yea i wasn't there till the end was too tired but I'm  guessing it ended at 5:00 or 6:00 this morning.

N/B: im never ever attending parties again cause i think i embarrassed myself a lot lol !

 But of what use is a party if you don't do crazy things? well guys thats all from today Bye guys
                                                                         DEUCES!


No comments:

Post a Comment