Saturday 19 October 2013

Mystery me

I'm like a book that has different parts and it's so complicated even most times I  don't understand my ownself.

The thing is I'm not perfect but I try my best to be okay. One thing you can never get from me is trying to impress people I put it this way I'm a very lazy person, I hate being stressed, being pushed, being told what to do, I'm very emotional and little things prick my dear heart. 

Most times I tend to put up this James Bond attitude but trust me I'm not that strong I only do that just to prove to people I'm no a Sisi. I try my best to make people far away and close to me happy but the thing is they don't reciprocate those feelings back. Okay how would u feel when your with a pack of friends and they don't put you in their minute activity? It's so awkward only a few who are reading this do understand that feeling. ๐Ÿ˜ž

People say I'm a sweet person, I'm nice and so much more comments but the only thing is I really wished they could put it in action. My favorite slogan of all times is do unto others what you want them to do to you but you know that this slogan is just a slogan not all obey, follow, know and understand it because I know am one of those few that follow this slogan but when it comes to me no one obeys it hmmmm...........is this the part were I say F**** my life sadly enough my life is too precious to me to be F*********. 

If you want to know someone  guessing you would have to get close to that person right? Well I won't say exactly do that but pls don't judge me I'm begging I myself I'm scared of judgement day so  you passing judgments to me is like killing me and my soul. The thing is no one understands me......They think I'm some crazy chick who likes to have fun, party, get drunk and dis school but you know what theirs more to me than all of that description I mean common I'm a person, I have feelings and places it hurts me the most? I'm blogging cause I'm hurt and I figured since I'm not that good at voicing my emotion I should figure a way to scribble it down, hope I have done that properly I mean in my arrangements....... Yea I know it's complicated right?, as complicated as this blogs is to understand that's how my life is too๐Ÿ˜ž 
                Bye guys
                       DEUCES ! 

2 comments: