Tuesday 15 October 2013

FEAR

What is Fear?
yes right now I'm afraid. Afraid of what people think about my blogging, afraid of my audience opinion about my blogging, I'm scared that i am actually over stepping outside of my comfort zone. you know sometimes its actually scary the way i think about all my fears cause i feel like my audience are actually Judging me, judging my thoughts, my personality, my lifestyle.

as i write this post now I'm also scared that it would be seen as Senseless or not meaningful. I'm actually quite conscious and emotional about things like this because i have to step outside my comfort zone to do things like this.

the reasons i fear for are; the fact that everyone would think she's blabbing and for the main fact that this adds up to my final scores and i try my possible best to make it work make it perfect i hope its working though.
 see u guys later. Bye
                                          DEUCES !

No comments:

Post a Comment